Right now, the number of people trying to find jobs is higher than ever, making it very hard for you to stand out from the crowd and get the job of your dreams. That is why more and more people who are trying to find a job are getting help from us at Ashton for a leg up on the competition.
How Will Ashton Help Me Find a Job?
We choose companies for you to interview with based on your past work experience, your skills, and your goals. Our expert staff will help you learn about the companies you are interviewing with, help you write your resume, and give you tips for your interviews. Our goal is to give you everything you need to get the job you really want.
What Benefits does Ashton Offer?
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Credit Union Membership
- Monthly Recognition Awards
- Career Counseling
- Job Interviewing and Resume Advice
- Medical, Dental, and Prescription Discounts
How Do I Work with Ashton?
We Require You to:
- Have a Stable Work History
- Give Us Two Work-Related References
- Have Reliable Transportation
- Have a Telephone
- Pass a Criminal Background Check and Drug Test
- Complete the Ashton Application and Interview Process
- Show Your Eligibility to Work in the United States
What Kind of Jobs Can I Get When I Become an Ashton Associate?
We place our associates in both temporary and temp-to-hire jobs, including assignments in clerical and safe industrial environments. All of our associates are placed based on their skills, availability, and salary requirements. We try to place each of our associates in jobs they are good at and with companies where they will be happy.
Do I Need a Resume?
Most of the companies we work with will ask to see your resume. You can fax us your resume at (770) 405-0069 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.